Currently Playing and Reviewing

Nights Journey of Dreams (Wii)
Spyro: A Hero's Tail (GC)
Kirby Air Ride (GC)
YuGiOh the Falsebound Kingdom (GC)


All Rated E

Warning: There might be some spoilers but mostly fun reviews. You won't find walkthroughs here search for them yourself ya bunch of cheaters! LOL!

A Tribute to Sonic the Hedgehog, 'Hero' by Nickelback

Sonic the Hedgehog- 'His World'

">

Monday, June 9, 2008

POKEMON RANGER 2 SNEAK PEEK IN JAPAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Pokemon Ranger 2 is in Japan. It has better music and you can pick your partner pokemon. It looks like Pikachu, Munchlax or Piplup. The game has a differnt way of capture and better graphics to. I like Ranger 1 just for something different then Diamond and Pearl, it's an overall great game. In Ranger 2 it looks like Darkrai, my favorite, is in the game and also looks like you can evolve your partner pokemon.

http://www.nintendo.co.jp/ds/yp2j/about/index.html

Pokemon Ranger 2 Pt 1 Preview


Pokemon Ranger 2 Pt 2 Preview


So now we here in the US just wait and wait and wait for it to be released here....

Oh and check out the Japanese Pokemon website http://www.pokemon.co.jp/index.html I have been learning Japanese for a couple of years now but I think I had better step up my studies so I can read these sites.

it has DarkRai and Garatina figures and more. I saw a Shaman which was cute.

I am in a Pokemon card league here and I have been waiting for Raichu Lv X and I saw it on the site! YAY! Can't wait to find one here in the US.

No comments: