Currently Playing and Reviewing

Nights Journey of Dreams (Wii)
Spyro: A Hero's Tail (GC)
Kirby Air Ride (GC)
YuGiOh the Falsebound Kingdom (GC)


All Rated E

Warning: There might be some spoilers but mostly fun reviews. You won't find walkthroughs here search for them yourself ya bunch of cheaters! LOL!

A Tribute to Sonic the Hedgehog, 'Hero' by Nickelback

Sonic the Hedgehog- 'His World'

">

Sunday, June 8, 2008

Sonic DX--Rated E-SonicTeam SEGA-Gamecube

This game is about 6 characters--each one has a different save file--Sonic, Tails, Knuckles, Amy, Big, E102Y.....each one has different powers and each one is played in their own world separate from the other worlds but you do interact in the worlds with the others so that they all tie together and you can fight the other characters.

You can also collect special chao!!!! A chao is a little guy that has powers, you get it as an egg and you can buy eggs or some come with chao gardens. The most special eggs only come once in a blue moon-like gold or silver....Ha ha I got a silver one when I was Tails (my fave). The chaos get special powers by feeding them little animals that you find in missions...then they can have webbed feet or wings or whatever.

Sonic is the hardest...I am 45% done with this one. In this one stage you have to go up on a tower and you always fall off....

Tails--I finished this one. I have a special silver chao its very strong (no I didn't cheat to get it) I found it. The coolest part about this level was just being Tails and kicking Sonic's butt at everything. The coolest part really was snowboarding fast and fun!

Knuckles---FINISHED IT! What was funny was going through Eggman's ship while tires were flying at me. I like seeing the Takil (Echidna princess, yes you read that correctly its all about the spiney weird mammals with spikey gloves) oh and the echidanas are pink! except for Knuckles..... and the master Emerald Temple was rockin'!

Staring Big so far it is really hard! Can't....Lift....car....ungh

Also started Gamma (E102Y) and it is really hard to find the egg carrier crash site because I have not played it in a while and I have to remember where I was.


More later....GamerGirl out.

No comments: