Currently Playing and Reviewing

Nights Journey of Dreams (Wii)
Spyro: A Hero's Tail (GC)
Kirby Air Ride (GC)
YuGiOh the Falsebound Kingdom (GC)


All Rated E

Warning: There might be some spoilers but mostly fun reviews. You won't find walkthroughs here search for them yourself ya bunch of cheaters! LOL!

A Tribute to Sonic the Hedgehog, 'Hero' by Nickelback

Sonic the Hedgehog- 'His World'

">

Friday, January 9, 2009

Interview No. 2: Harvest Moon Cute, Nintendo DS, Rated E





Interviewing MrsCatHead , Age 37 (do not have to put if a mom)

Harvest Moon Cute

GamerGirl: Tell me a little about yourself, like how long you have been gaming and what your favorite games are? Without giving away too many private things about yourself what do you like to do besides gaming?

MrsCatHead: I grew up playing Atari a bit but didn’t get back into gaming until around 4 years ago, when my daughter got a DS. I got one too so we could play wireless games together. We got a Gamecube at about the same time. My favorite Gamecube games are 1) any of the Spryo games, 2) Harvest Moon, and 3) Pokemon Gale of Darkness. My favorite DS games are 1) Harvest Moon Cute, 2) Animal Crossings, 3) Nintendogs and 4) Tamagotchi.


GamerGirl: I know you are a mom and that is pretty cool--how is it being a mom and a gamer? Do you feel weird gaming? Are moms too old to game?

MrsCatHead: I think sometimes people think it’s weird that I like gaming, yes. But I don’t feel weird! I love it! I don’t think anyone is too old to game.

GamerGirl: Hi! So one of your favorite games is Harvest Moon Cute. I have to admit I know nothing about it, probably because I heard that there was meeting up with boys and that just does not interest me right now lol. What was your favorite part of the game?

MrsCatHead: I’m still just getting into it but I will admit that I like how “tedious” it can be. I like repetitious parts to games and patterns so I love the farming aspects. It’s like housework: you HAVE to do it every day. But it’s more fun!

GamerGirl: What was the hardest part?

MrsCatHead: So far it’s easy. It just takes a lot of time and planning to make sure you get to see all the cut scenes and progress through the game.

GamerGirl: Who did you finally marry? Or have you not chosen a partner yet?

MrsCatHead: I am going for the doctor, Trent. I put in my Gameboy game of Harvest Moon in the slot in my DS so I get more choices in partners. Most of the suitors are so gross! But Trent is cute and cool so I chose him.

GamerGirl: Does this game have WiFi access ? and/or link to older Harvest Moon games?

MrsCatHead: Yep!

GamerGirl: How did you think the graphics were? And the sound?

MrsCatHead: The graphics and sound were much better than the Gameboy Harvest Moon I have.

GamerGirl: Did you find any glitches?

MrsCatHead: Not yet! Hope there aren’t any big ones!

GamerGirl: Any really cool easter eggs or hidden things that most people might not know about?

MrsCatHead: Well, like I mentioned, you can get more choices in partners if you put in your Gameboy game. I haven’t found any easter eggs yet, though.

GamerGirl: Seriously you have to milk cows? Do you get bored just farming?

MrsCatHead: I love it! It’s the way my mind works. Plus, you can get help from the sprites. This is necessary as your farm grows and you focus more and more on wooing your dude.

GamerGirl: Did you see the Harvest Moon games for the Wii ?

Harvest Moon: Magical Melody for Wii came out in March 2008--have you played it yet?

Harvest Moon: Tree of Tranquility for Wii due out August 2008

MrsCatHead: Those sound fun! I’ll definitely put them on my list of Games To Buy.

GamerGirl: What game are you going to play next?

MrsCatHead: I’m thinking I’ll go back to working on Pokemon Pearl. I got distracted with HMC

GamerGirl: And lastly what have they not made a game of that you would like to see made...dream it!

MrsCatHead: Hmmm…maybe a game for learning Japanese? I have one for Spanish but I’d LOVE to see a really fun one with Japanese.

GamerGirl OUT!

See ya!

No comments: