Currently Playing and Reviewing

Nights Journey of Dreams (Wii)
Spyro: A Hero's Tail (GC)
Kirby Air Ride (GC)
YuGiOh the Falsebound Kingdom (GC)


All Rated E

Warning: There might be some spoilers but mostly fun reviews. You won't find walkthroughs here search for them yourself ya bunch of cheaters! LOL!

A Tribute to Sonic the Hedgehog, 'Hero' by Nickelback

Sonic the Hedgehog- 'His World'

">

Friday, January 9, 2009

Interview No 4: MiniMiley-Nintendogs, Rated E, Nintendo DS




Nintendogs
Nintendogs on Wiki

Interviewing MiniMiley, Age _10

GamerGirl: HI! I hear you are playing Nintendogs. What was your favorite part of the game?

MiniMiley: Hi! my favorite part of nintendogs is that you get to take care of your own dog.

GamerGirl: What dogs do you have because I hear that different games have different dogs? Do you have any of the other games too?

MiniMiley: I have only one of the games it's the lab and friends version. I have a poodle right now three dogs is to much for me.

GamerGirl: Do you train them and have to feed them every day? Do they die if you leave the game for too long? That would be a little upsetting to me cause I would personally forget to feed them lol.

MiniMiley: you can train your dogs if you want there are some compositions where you can earn money. Yes you do have to feed them everyday but like after a year if you don't feed them they run away sometimes they come back but I have never experienced that.

GamerGirl: What is your favorite part so far and the hardest?

MiniMiley: my favorite part has got to be how you can name and take care of your dog as if it's real. The hardest part is the obedience trials you have to tell your dog to do different tricks and I usually have to train them for months

GamerGirl: Does this game have WiFi access ? and have you used it, tell us about how it works for you.

MiniMiley: Yeah it has wifi access but only if a friend is with in 12 yards of you, then you can meet in the bark mode your dogs can play there and you can give your friends presents! It works great for me.

GamerGirl: How did you think the graphics were? And the sound?

MiniMiley: The graphics are great it looks real, and the sound is pretty good but you can here it way better with headphones!

GamerGirl: Did you find any glitches?

MiniMiley: No I haven't experienced any glitches so far.

GamerGirl: Any really cool easter eggs or hidden things that most people might not know about?

MiniMiley: Yes actually if you go on walks you will find gifts for your character such as clothes for your dog, furniture, money ect

GamerGirl: Have you seen the Nintendogs that pop up on the screen licking the TV and blocking your view during Super Smash Bros Brawl on the Wii, they are so cute and annoying and slobbery lol.

MiniMiley: it's not for the wii it's for the Nintendo DS, but they are so adorable and they lick the screen and it looks all wet and your character gets out her/his had and cleans it

GamerGirl: Does your dog come to you when you call or do they ignore you like real pets?

MiniMiley: Yep if you say the dogs name it will come to you wanting treats and attention

GamerGirl: What are your dogs names?

MiniMiley: I only have one dog named Molly because you can have 8 dogs and that’s just to much for me LOL I'm really bad at that.

GamerGirl: Any hints of what is next for the Nintendogs series-any new games coming out?

MiniMiley: No not that I know of.

GamerGirl: What game are you going to play next?

MiniMiley: Petz Dogz Pack in that game you can get to different breeds of dogs and they have mixed puppys I want to make a poodle/something LOL!

GamerGirl: And lastly what have they not made a game of that you would like to see made...dream it!

MiniMiley: humm I would like a game where you can be Miley Cyrus's #1 fan and you can follow her around and show off to the kids at school. I am a Miley freak I know LOL

GamerGirl OUT!

MiniMiley OUT!!!!!!!!...... LOL

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

This miniMIley person is awesome

Andi said...

Thanks Anonymous I am awesome :D LOL